If you’ve recently moved

If you have moved address, recently arrived in Leicester or are looking to change your child’s school, you can apply for an in-year school place at any time. If you are looking for an in-year school place outside of Leicester, please apply directly to the local authority responsible for that school.

Help and support

If you need support to complete the online admissions application or have questions about the process, please contact us:

0116 482 0862 or info@choiceadvice.org.uk